For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Candy Cane Nails with Ciaté Enchanted Rose

Christmas is just days away, and that gives me a chance to step out of my comfort zone. I rarely wear red, but was immediately drawn to an exclusive red glitter from Ciaté's Mini Mani Month advent calendar. Hidden behind advent door number 8 lies Enchanted Rose.

Enchanted Rose is a gorgeous and alluring red glitter in a clear base. It has a marvelous sparkle and shimmer. It's a glitter that I found myself staring at when ever I could. In dim lighting enchanted rose was great but in full sun, it truly turns into a showstopper. This is two coats of Enchanted Rose over Ciaté's Dangerous Affair plus top coat.























As mentioned Enchanted Rose is an exclusive color to the advent calender, and in my opinion,  a fun treat for any nail polish enthusiast. You can buy the calender from Ciaté for $58.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena