For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 30th to me!

Today is my 30th birthday. Woo Hoo! My boyfriend and I have a simple evening planned. We're seeing How to Train Your Dragon Live Spectacular and having a quite romantic dinner at a steak house neither of us have been to. My first instinct was to go for loud birthday nails, but I settled for something sweet and chic.

A Cut Above is a fun filled dusty pink glitter top coat. With a delightful mixture of big and small hexagon and round shaped glitter. Smooth and non clumping. This is one coat plus top coat.

Nomadic In Nude is a subtle grey color leaning towards a pale nude. It's a hard color for me to describe but an easy color to wear. I really like this color all by itself. However, paired with A Cut Above, it gave my nails a fun flirty flair. This is three coats.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena