For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Metallic Skittle Chevrons

For some reason I've been running really low on ideas for my nail art. Whenever painters block happens, chevrons are usually my go to pattern. I love how simple chevrons are to do, and they still give you an arty look. 

Kleancolor's Retro City Metallic Colors
L-R  Metallic Orange, Metallic Black, Metallic Green, Metallic Aqua, Metallic Fuschia
















These five colors are from Kleancolor's Retro City mini collection. A fun set of six intense and bright metallic colors. I only used five of the six colors  because when I bought the set Metallic Sapphire was dried up and unusable. :( This is one coat of each Kleancolor color. Great coverage and the color pop is amazing! I wish these weren't minis so I didn't have to use these polishes sparingly.

Wet 'n Wild Silvivor is an awesome notice me right now metallic silver. The shimmer is intense and really made the Kleancolors stand out!



































I loved the final result. Not super over the top, but more fun than wearing just one color. What is your go to nail pattern? Love or hate metallic colors? Let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena