For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Opulence, I Has It


I've been holding on to Zoya's Gilty Pleasures for awhile. There is something very exciting about being able to feel glamorous and luxurious just by painting your nails.  I needed to pick the right color worthy of being paired up with real gold. Looking through my nail polish stash I found Pure Ice's No Means No. For me it is the perfect high life pairing.

Gilty is a real 18K gold clear base top coat. Gilty screams opulence and is a dream to apply. This is one coat and goes on flawlessly. No fishing needed.













Goldie is a two toned gold metallic with a small, but marvelous shimmer. With smooth application I imagine this is what real gold in liquid form feels like. This is three coats.














No Means No is a rich dark purple with subtle blue and pink shimmer. Super easy to work with  and fully opaque in two coats, A real complement to the gold, this lovely purple completed my regal nail look

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena