For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, February 1, 2013

Day One - Red or Pink

I'm very excited to take part in datyorkLOVES Valentine Nail Art Challenge. I've started one challenge before, but sadly never finished it. This time is different and I will be completing this challenge! 

Red or pink? Heck lets do both! So I did. Right away I thought of doing roses after seeing Chelsea's amazing post on Get Nailed. I haven't done nail art in awhile since I've happily been swatching my new a-england and Zoya polishes, so it was really great to change things up.


























Here are all the colors I used for this manicure:




I'm so pleased with how this turned out. This look is so feminine and delicate. It's a great way to start out a fun challenge. I'd like to thank datyorkLOVES for sharing this and I can't wait to see what others come up with. Will you be participating?








8 comments:

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena