For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Love and Beauty Nail Polish

I wandered into +Forever 21 about week ago and picked up a pretty and unique looking baby blue polish with round fuchsia and silver glitters with a light dusting of black micro glitters. I thought it was so pretty and had to buy it.























I really wish this pretty bottle had a name. The name on the back is Baby Blue/Hot Pink. Lol. So imaginative. I felt like layering this over a light teal green rather than a blue closer to the original color. The teal I used was also an unnamed Color Club I picked up at Ross


 What do you think? Do you like this over the teal or should I have stuck to the blue?



















































I love this look overall. It made me feel like I was wearing an Indie brand polish. I thought the colors looked great together and was pretty and not over the top. What do you ladies think? Do you buy a lot of polish from +Forever 21?

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, how hard is it to name polish? A polish like this deserves a funky name <3
    I think it looks fantastic over the teal! Probably just a bit more edge to it than had you paired it with pale blue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love it!!! I just seriously hate the lack of names. I have three from them that all just say multi-glitter on them. They really have original colors so I continue to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's called Glittering Dawn, pretty huh?
    http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=beauty_nails&ProductID=1035424849&VariantID=

    BTW you have a new reader! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena