For the love of nails, inspiration and all things beautiful

Friday, July 19, 2013

Two Tone Hearts and a House

Oooo what a busy month July has turned out to be. My boyfriend and I bought a house! It is our first home and we are beyond excited. I had no idea how involved and confusing housing buying was. So between all the craziness this blog has taken a backseat, again. *sad face* We are three weeks away from moving in, and already have our apartment half way packed. So I promise to do my best in painting my nails and keeping everyone updated about the house.


Now, to the nails. My nails have actually been unpainted for the last three days. It feels good to finally make them pretty again. However, I was lacking a little inspiration so I copycat-ed my nail design from Polish You Pretty.


Fun and easy, with a little vintage feel. I love it!


Polish Information  LVX: Cerulean
Color Club: In Bloom
Julep: Debra

4 comments:

  1. congrats!! and love the super cute nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You will be very happy there!
    Amazing nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails and congratulations on being a first time home buyer!

    ReplyDelete

© Sugar Coated Nails, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena